Our Optimized Process Business Beanstalk is not bound by outmoded legacy systems of the past. We use the latest technology and advances in the call center industry to propel us further. We have the latest commercial grade telecommunications equipment to ensure clean and crisp communications. Just as important is the software and computing power behind our gear. We have our own customized PBX Dialer which has progressive dialing for business to business calls, and predictive dialing for business to consumer calls.
Our agents can place twice as much talk time per hour versus lesser systems or manual dialing. Our advanced predictive dialers and CRM software makes this possible. It has a myriad of features such as on the fly sales script creation, callback reminders to make sure our salespeople follow up on all their leads, and stores all of our customer information in a way that we can easily customize. Our Customer Relations Management system also has extensive quality assurance features such as call monitoring that ensures that agents will get up to date instruction and feedback.
We own and operate our own call center facility in Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines. We never outsource our work to other companies. Our main call facility is protected from variables that may affect uninterrupted service. We have multiple sources of vital electrical power feeding our equipment. We maintain battery powered UPS, two auxiliary generator systems ready to go on when the main power goes off. Our multiple communications connections allow us to mitigate risks in the rare eventuality of carrier failure.
Our main edge, however, is not measured in Kilowatts or Gigabytes but rather in the experience, training and brain power of our agents. Our agents are the best in the industry. They have earned their stripes working for the biggest and best call centers in the world and now dedicate their services to you.
Try our All Cost-Inclusive 100 hour Pilot Program starting at $14/Hour Today!
We pride ourselves on providing quality service to every client. BusinessBeanstalk has achieved a solid record of growth by doing what it takes on a timely basis and providing direct, immediate service carefully tailored to each client's needs. Our agents are all college graduates and seasoned professionals with many years of telemarketing experience. They report to a central office and are equipped with the latest CRM and auto dialers in the industry. With the tools and skills they have, processing your lead list and distilling it to warm and hot appointments are very attainable tasks.
Not only will we provide outstanding expertise, we can do it at a lower rate than other firms. In terms of price, telemarketing agencies normally charge upwards of $20 per hour. We only charge $14 per hour . Our minimum is 100 hours of calling. Our rates are all-inclusive, and include the following excellent services:
- Script Development and Adaptation - Our Scripting Department will work hand in hand with you to prepare a stellar script built for getting those appointments. If you already have a script, we can work off that and adapt to it.
- Agent Training - agents will familiarize themselves with your campaign, your products/services, and the script well before the start date. You can also do mock-calls with them prior to the campaign start-date.
- All Toll Fees Nationwide - from New York to California, and even including Canada, no extra fees will be charged.
- Hours of Agent Calling - Each hour you purchase is a "calling hour". We only charge for hours spent making the calls and not the hours spent doing reports or going to the bathroom.
- Daily or Weekly Reporting - We will send you the call log and appointment file daily. We constantly update you with your campaign and call metrics, and can immediately change our script and techniques with your approval. At the end of the campaign, we will return the full database to you with all fields updated, if needed.
Telemarketing is not only a numbers game but is dependent on the skills of the call agent. We simply have the best value for your money.